Product name: Aluminium Sulphate or Aluminum Sulfate
Shape: Flakes or Granular or Powder.
CAS No.: 10043-01-3
Molecular Formula: Al2(SO4)3
Appearance: It is white or grey flake,particle or massive crystallization
APPLICATION & USAGE
1. The chemical industry is used to manufacture sodium sulfide sodium silicate water glass and other chemical products.
2. The cooking agent used in the paper industry to make sulfate pulp.
3. The glass industry is used as a substitute solvent for soda ash.
4. The textile industry is used to deploy Vinylon spinning coagulant.
5 sed in non-ferrous metallurgy, leather and other aspects.
6. Used to make sodium sulfide, pulp, glass, water glass, enamel, and also used as a laxative and antidote for barium salt poisoning. It is a by-product when hydrochloric acid is produced from common salt and sulfuric acid. Chemically used to make sodium sulfide, sodium silicate, etc. The laboratory is used to wash away barium salts. Industrially used as raw materials for the production of NaOH and H2SO4, also used in papermaking, glass, printing and dyeing, synthetic fibers, tanning, etc. Sodium sulfate is one of the most commonly used post-treatment desiccants in organic synthesis laboratories.
Protein Precipitation Using Ammonium Sulfate - NCBI - NIH
The basic theory of protein precipitation by addition of ammonium sulfate is ... Ammonium sulfate solution, 4.1M saturated at 25 °C can be purchased from
Ammonium Sulfate Solution (A5479) - Bulletin - Sigma-Aldrich
saturated. A saturated solution of ammonium sulfate is. 4.1 M at 25 °C, but is 3.8 M at 0 °C, the difference in ... Prepare a protein sample at a concentration of at
Saturated Ammonium Sulfate Solution - Thermo Fisher Scientific
Saturated Ammonium Sulfate Solution, 1L, sufficient solution to precipitate 1L of sample ... Prepare dialysis buffer at 300-500 times the volume of the sample and
ammonium sulphate precipitation
Feb 21, 2001 - At 0oC a saturated solution of ammonium sulfate is 3.9 M. This is called a 100% ... To make 100% saturated ammonium sulphate at 25oC:
Ammonium Sulfate Calculator from EnCor Biotechnology Inc
Prepare saturated solution of Ammonium Sulfate, for example ~550g made up to 1L distilled water. Heat gently to dissolve all the Ammonium Sulphate and let cool to working temperature on a magnetic stirrer. Crystals of ammonium sulfate should form and will tell you that the solution is fully saturated
Ammonium Sulfate Saturated Solution - BioVision
Sample Preparation: The protein solution should be equilibrated to the ... Add the desired amount of saturated ammonium sulfate solution with slow stirring
Table 1. Saturated solutions of ammonium sulfate in water at
Saturated solutions of ammonium sulfate in water at several temperatures ... c When preparing more concentrated solutions of (NH4)2SO4, it is more economical