||Other Names:Humic Acid Potassium Salt
|Place of Origin:Hebei, China
||Product Name:Low Price Super Potassium Humate 99.5% Soluble
|Humic Acid (dry basis):35%-60%
|Particle Size:Granular: 2-4mm; Crystal:1-3mm; Powder: 325mesh
Potassium humate is the potassium salt of humic acid. It is manufactured commercially by alkaline extraction of brown coal (lignite) Leonardite to be used mainly as a soil conditioner. The extraction is performed in water with the addition of potassium hydroxide (KOH), sequestering agents and hydrotropic surfactants.
With excellent solubility. It used alone or combined with Nitrogen and Phosphorus in irrigation and spray. It is applied in landscape and garden as well as all agricultural and horticultural plants.
- Improve the soil structure,increase fertilizer efficiency, stimulate plant growth, enhance resistance of plants .
- Increase enfficiency of chemical fertilizer.Formulate potassium humate with inorganic fertilizer can reduce nitrogen loss and acitivate phosphorus,Can fix activation of soil trace elements as well as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients gradually released for plants needs.
- As drought-resistant agents, promote root development and improve root vigor,roots can absorb more water and nutrients, reducing plant stomatal opening strength, leaf transpiration and plant water consumption.Also enhanced cold tolerance.
- Potassium humate can reduce agriculture input cost.Part of the humic acid itself is the soil organic matter can recover the polluted soilm,If mixed use with chemical fertilizer can reduce the usage of chemical fertilizer, improve fertilizer efficiency and reduce the cost of agriculture.
- Potassium Humate can degradateof pesticide residues in soil, adsorpt of heavy metal, eliminate or reduce of soil pollution.
Humic substances from vermicompost enhance urban ... - Hal
Mar 7, 2016 - alanine ammonia lyase (PAL) following humic acid treatment. ... foliar application of humates (isolated from vermicompost) in organic lettuce
Commercial Humates in Agriculture: Real Substance ... - MDPI
Oct 28, 2016 - humates, especially K humate, are used widely in agriculture today as “soil .... Humic acids sourced from compost, mulch, peat and lignite coal
Benefits of Vermicompost - Harrington's Organic Land Care
Nov 10, 2014 - Vermicompost is a process in which worms turn organic wastes into very high ... and 11 times more potassium than ordinary soil, the main minerals ... We sell specialized mixtures of Vermicompost with added humate, fulvic
(PDF) Potassium Humate: A Potential Soil Conditioner and
Feb 12, 2016 - Accumulation level of natural humic acids like potassium humate has shown to ... was used to denominate soil organic matter and compost
The Effect of Potassium Humate, Chicken Feathers and
applying organic materials of 5% weight increased curve slope in vermicompost and potassium humate, which resulted in increase of soil pores. KEYWORDS:
Humic acid rich vermicompost promotes plant growth by
Humic acid enriched vermicompost (HARV) promoted the soil and Pisum plant health. Soil treated with HARV showed highest microbial diversity on 12th day. HARV improved AMF colonization, root nodulation and plant growth maximally. External application of AMF and Rhizobium further improved these parameters